Sunday, June 24, 2007



That's my ebay listings for today. I'm liquidating a bunch of crap that's been laying around, either untouched or unwanted junk I've managed to accumulate through time that I don't want to just toss out. There's probably tons more, and I'll sell more stuff through Craigslist when I got done with my videography business, but it's a start. The older I get, the less crap I'd like to gather.

---

Have a job interview tomorrow at a cinema, have absolutely no idea if they need a popcorn sweeper, a toilet cleaner, or a shift manager. Absolutely no idea what the pay would be. I guess I'll find out tomorrow if it's worth the time. Scary thing is that if no one replies to my resumes, I might have to take the job.

---

Kids are sick. Not terribly sick, but they're coughing and they're sniffling. Blame it on the stupid weather I suppose, but my allergies have been going haywire as well. They have slight temperatures and intially, Alex tossed some cookies as well. I told my wife that my allergies were so bad that I didn't even smell the mess I was cleaning up. Whoopee!

---

Having a rather blah Sunday - it's Summer but you couldn't tell from looking outside - seems like October with the blustery winds and the chilly temps. We're just staying indoors because of the weather and they're sick.

---

Resident Evil 4 is cool.

No comments: