Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Color Quiz

So, I don't really have any content since I ran out of Vicodin, so I took a quiz. I shall comment accordingly, in bold italics because it's more dramatic. You can find out what the hell's wrong with you at The Color Quiz.

Your Existing Situation

Readily participates in things that provide excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated.

Yes, and no. Participates in things like videogames and other forms of procrastination, yeah. Naked skydiving? Not so much. I want to feel free, not so much exhilarated.

Your Stress Sources

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and of separation from others. Believes that life still has far more to offer and that he may miss his share of experiences if he fails to make the best use of every opportunity.

Very much so. I think they're watching me right now. I should probably stop touching myself if that is the case. But it does feel good... I'll stop in a second.


He therefore pursues his objectives with a fierce intensity and commits himself deeply and readily. Feels himself to be completely competent in any field in which he engages, and can sometimes be considered by others to be interfering or meddlesome.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. It said I was competent.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

I don't have unrealistic ideals of perfection in my sex life. All I care is that I get to cum.

What?


Your Desired Objective

Wants to make a favorable impression and be recognized. Needs to feel appreciated and admired. Sensitive and easily hurt if no notice is taken of him or if he is not given adequate acknowledgment.

If that's okay with you. Is that okay with you? Do I need to do something different? I can add some photos, maybe make the blog prettier. Why are you looking away? Am I boring you? Look at me. Please. Look!

Your Actual Problem

Afraid that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants and therefore demands that others should recognize his right to them.

That's right. So transfer all your savings to my production company right now, and you will see the most badass feature film ever to come out of an indie filmmaker.


Your Actual Problem #2

Strongly resists outside influence and any interference with his freedom to make his own decisions and plans. Works to establish and strengthen his own position.

Sadly very true, which is probably why I'll never get anywhere in life because the world doesn't work like that. They need validation from others that I'm a capable human being, not some guy who works for himself, is his own boss, and has his own ideas. Sigh. Fucking color quiz.

1 comment:

neonvirus.com said...

must say i have already offered to invest in your company, and i will repeat the offer, dude, i totally think you could make a badass indie movie!! you can do its!!