Saturday, June 21, 2008

Waiting for the Genius Bar now to get them to look at the iBook. Not really sure what miracles to expect, but just another brain working on the problem is a good thing. Even brought my external drive in case they could extract the old data. But right now, its not looking too especially hot. Damnit.

So I've been comtemplating switching jobs, mostly because the schedule can be rather brutal to the soul. I was actually supposed to be working right now, a 58 hour work week, but there was problem so the production and shipping operations have been stopped. The co-workers are pretty good, the work is inane but certainly no strain on the brain, though the labor does get tiring. But I was called into the review and got a slight bump on my hourly, and all that does is make my wanting to quit a little tougher. Boo.

No comments: