Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stuff

Finally caved and got a 2 gig card for my phone, because sometimes it seems like a good idea to have a touch of music in the car when I don't have my ipod. Also, having access to podcasts can be nice as well. The sidekick has a decent speaker so it does make for a nice little music device, though I've still got to work on getting a working adapter for the headphones.

Kids really have zero concept about time. As far as they're concerned, all they ever have to worry about is what their tiny little bodies tell them, unaware that their bodies have been set to an internal timetable that we have imposed upon them since the day they were born. Ah, but the youngins are getting wiser, even though they cannot read time, they have learned to associate nighttime with bedtime. So naturally, when the sun starts peeking at 6 in the morning, the boy erronously decides its time for him to wake up. I'm thinking of flashcards of when he should wake up and when he should go to bed, we'll have to see how it goes.

I can't really take credit for Dansen switching to a mac, but I wonder how much influence I had in that decision. Anyway, he's going to be a machead soon, and he will never go back. I really should be working for Apple, considering my fanaticism for them. I'm hoping I left my ipod in my locker though, since I can't find it anywhere at home. There's a potential foe acquiring an ipod touch from a friend of a friend for about half the retail price, but we'll see how that all pans out. I'm only about 25% sure that will even happen.

Yes, it is true, I had two leftover KFC thighs for breakfast this morning, along with diet coke at around 5 in the morning. I should be voted to be most likely to die from a eating related incident.

No comments: