Saturday, April 26, 2008

One of the few reasons that I didn't mind the cold weather is that I get to wear a jacket, which is a good way to hide my ever present junk food gut. Its probably not that big of a deal - I'm at the playground now and a lot of dads have the same spare tire that I do. So I'm in the right company. I was wearing my jacket today when I caught sight of myself in the mirror, and realized that the jacket wasn't working, I was just a fat guy in a leather jacket. Good thing my dating days are behind me.

We decided to get prescription glasses today, snce lenscrafters had a 130 dollar sunglasses deal. And even though the asterisk did warn, and I did expect a higher cost due to the strength of my prescription, I did not expect that our total cost coming out of there to be 600 bucks. So I'm a tad grouchy. Just a smidgen.

No comments: