Sunday, March 9, 2008

After a waiting for two days for the mail and one day before tmobile could switch my account over, I finally have an active sidekick in hand.

Impression of it has been positive so far, the qwerty keyboard is definitely a big plus for me, even if there is still a slight learning curve. I imagine it'll get even easier over time. The phone is a bit hefty for the pants pocket, but not too bad. The phone is in pretty good condition, and though it's a pretty good text and email phone, it's a odd normal phone. Anyhow, impressed with it. Had to go through a little bit of a guilt trip though, after finding out that it was a dollar a day irregardless of whether I used the phone that day or not.

Website surfing is not bad, decent formatting and a little poky, but I can access the email and news easy peasy.

Well, maybe I'll get some photos up later, but I guess that will just depend. This concludes the sidekick post.

No comments: