Thursday, April 12, 2007

Juicy Juicy Gossip... From the Hospital!

It got my attention when a cop was hanging outside a room, out of view just waiting.

Then the guy came out and called his dad on his cell phone, and basically gave me the scoop. This guy was in a fight, and after the cops were called, he was admitted to the ER and he was bitching about the potential ER bill. Of course, on the phone he was describing how he plummeled the other guy, and he was getting stitches. It's never, "Man, he hit me so hard my grandfather rolled in his grave." or "Man, if this was a prison fight, I'd be the spoonee, not the spooner."

Anyway, all the grandstanding was cut down by a nurse who told him to not speak on the cell phone in the hospital, but also to get back into his room.

When he was discharged, the nurse read off a bunch of stuff that was juicy, like "contusion", "drunken" and stuff like that.

And just a moment ago, a cop mistakely popped his head in our room.

I was just about to say, "it's not sodomy if we're married and she likes it," but he left.

No comments: