Thursday, March 22, 2007

Um. What?

So I was posting last night about the toothache that was keeping me up, right?

Three Tylenols didn't work, neither did one Vicodin. And some salt water. After the second Vicodin, I was so tired that I just had to fall asleep finally. At 6 something in the morning. I had fallen asleep for about half an hour at three something, but my wife tossed and her arm smacked me on the head and woke me up.

I woke up at one something in the afternoon, very confused. Felt like I pissed the whole day away. Well, I'll be getting some work done tonight. To offset the sleeping in.

---

If you've been keeping track of youtube and David O. Russell, I hope he never makes another movie again. An on-set camera caught his fight with Lily Tomlin on I Heart Huckabees, and that man is an absolute tool. I've been unprofessional, but this man is ridiculous. He calls Tomlin "bitch" and "cunt", and tosses things around the set like some deranged egotist who thinks his movie warrants his behavior. Makes me wish George Clooney had went ahead and strangled him in "Three Kings."

---

Well, work it is.

No comments: