Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm Not a Geek, I Just Play One on TV.

Using a Wiimote and a program named, "WiiSaber" which is open source (and Mac exclusive), I'm swinging it like I own it. It connects via Bluetooth and though the program crashed a couple times before it got going, it was totally worth it. I cut off my own head (not with the Wiimote, you silly bastard) for obvious reasons - I don't want to be that Asian guy on Youtube who swings his Wiimote around like a freaking idiot.

I'm not a Star Wars Fan, but this made me a little moist.



On a tangent, I watched Drew Barrymore on "Inside the Actor's Studio" the other day, and evidently her least favorite word was "moist."

Anyway.

There was also another program called Wii Loop Machine, but it's mostly experimental. I worked for the most part, but I think the loops just weren't interesting enough to play with.

----

So we got ourselves a brand new fancy Sonicare, because the dentist told me to get one and it was The Last Double Discount Day ever. Ever. I'll get to the other dentist task of ridding this world of hamsters later on when I have more time, and jumping this high for those wonderful dentists. Haven't used it yet, has to charge. But we got two heads because we're cheap that way, and the two of us can use it and not be gross. Evidently though, Philips is aware of this and sells replacement heads in a blue and pink combo. How handy.

----




Oh, although the page loads like molasses, this is a great page for comic book fans. Maybe the last Superman movie might have gotten more audiences if Superman acted like a dick.

----

Okay, I thought I had more to share, but apparently not.

No comments: