Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Body is a Temple... of Doom!

I don't like drugs very much. Never touched the illegal stuff, and the legal drugs I usually use as a last resort. But these toothaches that's been plaguing me piehole has been so severe, that it seems like I'm trying to take my weight in pills.

Yes, after a thousand bucks of tooth extractions, the pain is back. I was fine till this afternoon, and after two Tylenols, one Vicodin, one Percocet about an hour later, I decided to resort to the old wives remedy of swigging the affected area with whiskey. The first time worked pretty well, but when I laid down to rest, the pain came back. I reckon it was the blood rushing to the infected area. So I tried it a second time, and I held it in my mouth so long that the fumes in my mouth made me cough, and then I just imploded. There's nothing left of me. Just a hand. To type this.

----

So I haven't done anything on the wedding front for a few days now, and likely won't tonight. The pain subsided, but my brain is pretty scattered.

Swirly.

----

Speaking of which, I don't remember where I was going with this. So...

No comments: