Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Zoe's mouth

This morning when I woke up, I went to the bathroom but Zoe kinda jammed herself in the doorway, saying, "Wait for me, wait for me." Since she didn't have any regard of my privacy, I let her in anyway. These are some of the things she said while I was doing my morning pee.

Hi Daddy.
It's a bathtub!
What's that?
You can do it!
Where's Alex?
That's mine.
Uh oh!
Kitty fell off!
Put it back!
It's a soccer ball.
Ooop!
Are you pooping?
Are you peeing?
Bye Pee!
Dubba dubba dubba.

All those words just came at you a minute after you get up from bed.

---

One of my wife's favorite Zoe's sayings is, "READY. SAID. GO!"

---

Just now I went downstairs while I was rendering and Zoe looked at me and said, "It's dark."

I looked at Zoe.

"Your mouth is dark."

Thanks, Zoe.

---

And last night, good grief, I had to keep reminding that that we were indeed watching a movie, but she talked mostly through it. Where does she get that chatter gene from? Silly girl.

No comments: