Tuesday, January 30, 2007

MarioKart, Chipper Revived

Haven't been playing the Wii lately, not because I've grown tired of the games. In fact, there's still a lot I have to do on it, but I've been purposely avoiding it because I know there's a lot of other crap I have to get to first. If I get on the Wii, I just have problems getting off it.

However, after learning that MarioKart 64 is available to download on the Virtual Console on the Wii, I forked over 10 dollars which was to be our family's dinner Friday night, to download the game. Funny thing is, I never owned the 64 version of MarioKart (or any other version other than the DS), but I've always been a big fan of MarioKart. I actually try to like a lot of racing games, but due to one reason or another, they get too obsessed with the racing and doesn't give you much else to do. I can always pick up MarioKart and have fun - Gran Turismo never did anything for me.

----

Once again, I've taken the peed on the Chipper Report, neutralizing yet another format. It's changed format three times due to the fact that I never had time to invest into sticking to one format, but I think this one might have a chance. Basically, it's media that makes me happy. Since I spend so much time surfing, I do come across some pretty interesting stuff. I would blog it before, but it always got a little lost. So, I've got a couple posts up already, so you might want to check out The Chipper Report.

Again.

No comments: