Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Cyborg Wife



My wife had to wear this all day yesterday because they were monitoring her blood pressure, so she wore it to work, and then to sleep at night - which was pretty funny. It's basically that blood pressure wrap you put around your arm and it's hooked up to a computer/battery pack, and every hour it would just start up and inflate around her arm and take readings. I told her that I had a cool sexy cyborg wife now, but I don't think she took me that seriously.

Anyway, I was talking to my wife in the dark in bed last night, and we were dozing off, and the thing came on and jolted her, having startled the living doodie out of her. I couldn't stop laughing. I did for a while, and then I laughed some more at her expense.

It sure is fun to have a cyborg wife. We had to return the pack today, but the memories will live in infamy, thanks to this photo and the blog.

No comments: