Monday, September 8, 2008

A Short Thingy

Because I totally would like to go to bed on time tonight. Feeling a bit worn out as Mondays tend to do that.

Anyway, yesterday's trip to the Puyallup Fair was pretty nice. Alex had a pretty good birthday I think. There are tons of pretty good photos but I'll get to those later on. One of the things my wife and I really enjoyed was Alex during the clown acts. He was so naturally happy and joyful during the whole performance it was just really cute.

Dansen and I tried to do an episode of Pizza Bento tonight but it just totally failed. His iMovie crashed on him and so that was that. Last week we redid the episode but this week we were well into the halfway point, and we couldn't even locate the source file so that we could splice in the second half. Rather interesting since whenever we do the podcast, I'm getting tired because it's the end of my day and Dansen's tired because he either went to bed late or was tired from his unspeakable partying. Bachelor.

So it's just about 12 more hours and I'll be able to make a decision on which iPod will be my salvation at work! A lot of factors to balance but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Hopefully I'll be able to get one tomorrow night, assuming it's the one that I want.

Anyway, more later, as stated. Bedtime for me.

1 comment:

Arctic Pawz said...

Hey ... do you think it's going to be available immediately? It seems to be an iPod announcement only ... if it is, I am going to be really sad ... i so want to move to a new notebook.