Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Wife Post

Walking through the halls today
A heavy fragrances lingers
Is it a ghost or maybe a flower
No just another human being trying to smell pretty for others
I laugh today because I know the frisbee season is saved
Little boys have to give up part of bath time
He is told that if he spits he doesn't get a bath
Little girl is still A bossy girl
But all is well and will be well
Waiting for my husband to buy me a stick
Fragrances still linger in the hall
Is it flowers or just another human being
Soon it will be time to go off for the day
Leaving the t.v. on to keep strangers away
We will frolic and we will play
But there are no real flowers today
Just someone trying to smell pretty for others
Trying to make my asthma flare up
I will go out and breathe some other time
I will frolic and play with a little girl
We will have fun and enjoy each other
Perhaps we will see flowers at the store
But spring has not arrived
It will be saved by a little boy
But there are no real flowers to smell today
There are no real flowers

No comments: