Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012.

Unbelievable. Had half a page of crap written down about how I was going to start the new year by blogging more and trying to get some writing mojo going and I decide to sabotage myself by a sequence of keystrokes which deleted everything that I had written. Pure genius. Save. So as I was saying, there's one more day before I have to get back on the grind. It's a different kind of grind, not like the tedious, repetitive grind that I had been doing before, but rather a challenging one whereby I'm supposed to level up my experience and knowledge every day I'm there, proving to everyone that I'm supposed to be the guy they need. Yes, my job is like a RPG. It's work, and I'm not completely certain where I'll end up, but I keep plugging at it, striving for greatness. Save. So instead of retreading and telling about how Christmas went and how I spent the day taking down Christmas lights and reorganizing the garage, I'll just reflect about the year ahead. Other than possibly going to Disneyworld, I've really got nothing planned. Damnnit, they're watching AFV. I've got to go.

No comments: