Thursday, June 12, 2008

Its quite easy to procrastinate on blogging especially when there's a new Samsung 22 inch monitor to distract me.

Coming to terms that I couldn't afford a decent HDTV was easy when I learned about this alternative. Suddenly to have hi-def goodness without the huge debt or space hog was a pretty good alternative to utilizing my ps3. All this while I've been gaming on standard def, wondering how much better it would look in its native goodness, and the answer is - very good. Droolingly spectacular.

So we are still dealing with Franklin not being around, and Alex has been sick these past couple days has been a sort of distraction for us. Alex vomitted in the middle of the night three times, and then twice during the day. So he hasn't really eaten a full meal for a couple days now.

No comments: