Sunday, June 10, 2007

W.T.F.

Seriously, I rented Hello Kitty Animation Theater, and I think I'm watching the strangest episode ever.

There's this duck character, I'm sure he has a name and he's a nice tax-paying upstanding young duck, but he's just swallowed a fox, a ladder, a river, and wasps. Not violently, just told them it was more comfortable in their stomach, and they shrunk themselves, went into the duck's mouth, and the characters jumped into his mouth. Where they were lots of hearts, and it was, indeed, comfortable.

And of course, the best part was when the river went into the duck, kinda like a reverse throwing up deal whereby the whole river just got sucked into his mouth.

Oh my god, the guards just threw the duck into a freaking furnace. And the river came out his mouth and saved him.

And wasps just flew out of his mouth.

YEAH.

No comments: