Friday, June 11, 2010

Sporting a New Look

Didn't really intend to spruce it up, just happened to see the little teaser so I redesigned the site with a few clicks. I don't think anyone will notice it anyway but it makes me happy.

Trying to get back into writing is tough, since I have to really decide between writing for the screen and writing a book. I'm far more experienced with writing scripts, but not much. Scripts don't necessarily sell either, whereas I can always self publish my book. I suppose in the end it doesn't matter much. As long as it gets me writing.

Rock Band 3 news came out today and it pretty much solved my unofficial resolution to learn some musical instrument. It encompasses so many things and a pro mode and even has some improvements to the hardware that I want to get my hands on. Perhaps the biggest deal is that all the previous songs work forward to the future installment. That's love from a company. Harmonix is truly a company that cares about its customers.

Anyway, that's about all I got. Got some bills to pay now.

No comments: