Wednesday, March 11, 2009

With work possibly ramping back up next week, I'm both grateful and fearful of what that means. Happy that i'll be racking up some overtime again, so Disneyland is returning back to sights as our financial padding gets a little cosier, but I know that the more I work, the more my personality and charm, what little of it, dissipates along with the fatigue and momentum of the work week. But it should only be temporary, which is a good thing. After that it might stay busy but the emphasis to push as many units out should slow down.

I've been doing a little more of Killzone, and rather enjoying myself here and there. Whatever it is, this game manages to balance a little more out, so that the emphasis is as much teamwork as well as personal improvement. Its a little like golf, except guns and grenades are in place of clubs and balls. I just achieved my medic badge, which I'm a little fond of. I'm the sort that prefers to aid than to destroy, but mostly because I'm better at the former.

I'm getting pretty pysched about the filmracing deal. Though no actors have been finalized, I do have a handful, maybe about 10 people who want to do it. So that's encouraging. Now I just have to figure out what to do with them all.

No comments: