Sunday, March 22, 2009

I sure love me some Loco Rocco 2. Got it yesterday and its one of those things that just makes you smile. And I relate to the yellow blubbiness of the whole affair too.

We were at Arbys this morning and Alex asked about a bag that was sitting next to me, and I thought he was asking if that was me on the bag. But what he actually inquired was whether the Asian man wearing glasses on the bag was me. I think he was just being silly, but I do wonder if he would mistake someone else for me.

Something I was thinking about recently, is my look. I've tried a lot of different looks throughout my life, and I think its just different degrees of nerdiness I've come up with. I never got past that, and really shouldn't attempt to. A lot of people seem to "discover" that I am a funny guy, or a cool guy after they spend some time with me. They never say, wow, you sure lived up to my expectations based on how cool you look, but rather, you're not as big a nerdbag as we thought you were. But I think I'm okay with my appearance now, being how I'm a dad and husband now. More important things to worry about.

Worked 50 hours this last week, likely the same for this week, but that's ok. A little OT gives me a little bit of Loco Rocco.

No comments: