Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back Post...

First week back to work and it's such a stark contrast to my vacation week. To see how much more tired I am, how much less time I've got, and how less patient I am with the kids. Also, I don't think much about blogging, gaming is condensed, and there's such a limited window to everything, including meals.

In a way though, it provides an insight on what I need to change about certain habits, like how I should crave out some time for the kids no matter what, and how I don't really need to put this imaginary pressure on myself to consume as much media as possible when I've got a slice of time. If I don't obsess about how much time I've got left to do anything, it just brings me to a level of stress that is purely self manufactured.

Even when I played through Bioshock, I just started all over on easy and I'm actually having fun with the game instead of stressing out about getting my ass handed to me by a Big Daddy.

No plans for the weekend, save for saving some pods of whales or fixing the ozone. After the snow, the weather just seems tame regardless that its still winter and slightly icky outside. So maybe we will do something outside. Or go to Costco.

They have a process here called the Super Backflush. What the hell, dude.

No comments: