Friday, December 12, 2008

Frosty Friday

Despite only having to work 2 hours today and getting paid for 4, and also waking up at 7am instead of the dreaded 4:30am, I'm still a little funky and tired.

While I'm typing this on the laptop in the living room, the kids are playing Duck Duck Goose. The both of them.

Anyway, I just wanted to get this incident down on the blog, because it's not everyday we face this kind of crisis.

We were putting groceries away after grocery shopping, when my wife and I heard a weird hiss. The dishwasher was running, but it was coming from the opposite direction. My wife suddenly got panicky.

"What's that sound? Where is that coming from?"

She starts getting wide-eyed and backs out of the kitchen.

"Why is it doing that? What's making that sound?"

I found out that she had put a box on top of the non-stick cooking spray, and it was spraying my orange creme ice cream with a healthy coat of oil as it pooled at the bottom. Oh, she got teased about that. That I knew she didn't like my Orange Creme but that was certainly not nice of her to douse it in synthetic aerosol grease.

No comments: