Sunday, October 5, 2008

Spent a whole afternoon trying to not be bothered by insane children, and trying not to lose my mind trying to find the right setting for visualhub for the Pizza Bento podcast. I think I may finally have a solution. Of course, I would have to retro convert all the previous episodes. Holy crap, why am I spending so much time on this anyway? Even then, not even sure if it'll fix the problem on Vimeo on audio resyncing. Sigh.

The kids are being a little loco right now. Not quite sure what the deal is, just that they're just hyper, not listening, and flirting with bedroom imprisonment. Alex had a whine fest just now while doing homework, and has been about the same way all week. Double sigh.

Just stepping away from the computer for right now. All that video conversion is enough to make one lose his gourd.

1 comment:

Dave said...

You should try having to convert, driving 15 minutes to a place where you can post it online to see if it looks OK, finding out it doesn't, driving 15 minutes back to try a different conversion and repeating it a few times.

I have been trying to just get good stuff for youtube, and I can't. Everything I have posted lately looks like complete shit.

I looked up some different settings that i am going to try when I go home, and hopefully it will solve the problem.

Did you get that email I sent you about vimeo or whatever else is out there for 45min - 1 hour type videos. It was a long email that I didn't want to retype, but I got a weird error after clicking send. Was hoping it got to you and then there was an error not the other way around.