Sunday, August 17, 2008

Coyote


DSC_3905, originally uploaded by diegomcnamara.

The kids were having breakfast and I was talking to Alex while my wife was telling Zoe that something she said was rude, when she looked outside the patio window and said, "Whoa."

There it was, a coyote just strolling past at 10 in the morning. I grabbed my camera and walked after it, and managed to snap 2 bursts before it took off and ran.

So, this was significant because we suspected that our cat, Franklin, was taken by coyotes, and seeing how these nocturnal creatures are out in the daylight is something else, especially in a urban city.

1 comment:

Arctic Pawz said...

Wow the Coyote looks scary ... but I must say ... great shot! Can you get like local authorities to like catch it? Looks like a dangerous creature to have around children too right?