Thursday, July 24, 2008

Don't really know why it is. I'm sitting by two computers but for some reason I'm blogging from my sidekick. I think it might have something to do with the speed of the data entry - the delayed input that I have to do on the phone seems to fit me better when I'm tired. Anyhow...

This week I only have to put in five days of work, so I'm psyched about that. Fridays the last day of the quarter, so working Saturday just would not make any sense. Been working almost 60 hours a week for the past 2 weeks, so I've been just horrendous to be around. I told my wife that I don't sleep anymore, I simply black out for extended periods of time.

Enjoying Metal Gear Solid a lot more than I thought I might. The stealth aspect is a small factor of it, it is far more forgiving than I thought it was going to be. There are plenty of firearms to keep me satisfied. The infused humor is also weird but hilarious when it pops up. Am enjoying it quite a bit.

Alex's face looks like he's been in a skuffle. Little scratches all over from him picking at it. We think it might be the heat making his skin itchy, but who knows. Kids.

No comments: