Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bunk beds

Its been a little busy on my end of things, with weddings, work, and wacky kids all thrown into the mix. Right now I'm at Walmart picking up bunk beds that I bought online and had shipped to the store, and then will probably spend a couple hours at home, with parts strewn all over the floor.

---

Well, here's the update. Drove 30 miles to Walmart only to find one of the pieces of wood was shattered, so we had to resort to plan B and got a second bunk bed from Freds. And because I started so late it didn't get finished, so the kids slept on half assembled, non-stacking beds last night. Hopefully I can get the beds done in a couple hours so that I can enjoy this nice weather for this weekend. So yeah, at Walmart right now returning the stupid thing.

No comments: